The following documents were originally linked directly to files on the VirginiaOaks.com website so that users could be sure they were viewing Board provided documents. On 11/20/19, the Board was forced to remove those from the VirginiaOaks.com. They were uploaded here to ensure homeowners in Virginia Oaks had the ability to review them prior to making this critical financial decision about the future of the community. The HOA attorney, on 11/21/19, confirmed that there is no reason the files cannot be linked to or displayed publicly. To the best of our knowledge, they disclose no personally identifiable information or anything damaging to the HOA. They are needed by homeowners making this significant financial decision, and it is critical to have the full documents available to dispel the barrage of false claims that have been made recently about costs related to the potential purchase. . They are provided here by HOA members for other HOA members to view in the interest of transparency and full disclosure. Any other use is unauthorized.
Note: On 12/5/19, some of these files were re-uploaded to the Virginia Oaks website. Those files were linked directly back to the Virginia Oaks website here on 12/5/19. As additional documents are re-uploaded to VirginiaOaks.com, the links below will also be linked back directly to those documents.
- Ballot Form for Voting (links to VirginiaOaks.com)
- FINAL HOA Board Fact and Figures Sheet Included with Voting Information
- Official Letter from Independent Accountant Validating Budget (links to VirginiaOaks.com)
- Official HOA FAQ Sheet (FAQs Volume 1)
- HOA Attorney Power Point Presentation
- HOA Attorney Meeting Notes (unofficial, no official minutes available)
- Official Wintrust Bank Proposal Letter (links to VirginiaOaks.com)
- Official Validated 2020 Budget (links to VirginiaOaks.com)
- Official Validated 2021 Budget
- Official Validated 2022 Budget (links to VirginiaOaks.com)
- Official 30-Year Maintenance Reserve Study including land and Clubhouse (links to VirginiaOaks.com)
- General Contractor Estimate for Renovation of the Clubhouse and Property (links to VirginiaOaks.com)
- Landscaping Estimate for Post-Purchase HOA Property and Cart Paths
- Official Current Virginia Oaks RPC Proffer Statement (Zoning Document)
- Official Current Virginia Oaks Master Zoning Plan (MZP) Document
- Video of 11/6/19 HOA Informational Meeting
The FINAL, independently validated, HOA annual dues increase is $720 per household or $180 per quarter. Completion of the purchase requires 2/3 of ALL Virginia Oaks homeowners to vote YES by December 16, 2019. Not voting equals voting NO.